Inwood Academy looks for faculty and staff who will commit to our mission and students. We look for individuals who are receptive to coaching and feedback, working collaboratively with other teachers and school leaders, and a deep desire to understand the energy, organization, motivation and innovation required to ensure student success. Since we are a growing school our staff understands the need to approach their work with an open, entrepreneurial mindset.
You can view our list of openings, download PDFs of the job descriptions, and apply online: VIEW OPENINGS
We are committed to creating a work environment where staff members feel supported and can thrive. To make sure this happens, we offer:
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to 5% match, and a local gym membership.
- An individualized professional development and tuition reimbursement budget.
- Extensive professional development opportunities include an intensive summer training program and monthly professional development sessions covering a range of topics like differentiating instruction, and analyzing and applying data in lesson planning.
- Ongoing observations and coaching are provided by both the Departmental Instructional Coach and the Principal.
- A range of external professional development opportunities are also made available to staff.
Access to Support and Resources
- A number of Instructional Resources are provided including the use of technology, such as digital resources for blended learning in each classroom and tablets to access online resources to provide 1:1 academic intervention.
- Extensive administrative support allows teachers to focus their attention exclusively on teaching and professional development.
- Ample planning time is set aside, allowing teachers to plan effectively and collaborate with colleagues.